Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
Falu Rödfärg Knut&Foder is a water-soluble distemper based on linseed oil. The paint has a beautiful matte finish and is primarily intended for use on corners, casings and bargeboards, but is also suitable for other house woodwork. The carefully selected traditional colours, their lustre and matte finish harmonize perfectly to provide a natural, balanced complement to houses painted with Falu Rödfärg Original.
Coverage: 6–7 m2/litre
Painting temperature: Yttertemperatur +10C – +25C
Drying time at +23° C and 50% relative humidity: Dry to touch after 12 hours, second coat after 48 hours
Closest NCS: 5010-G70Y
Advantages of Falu Rödfärg Knut & Foder:
- Homogeneous - Falu Rödfärg Knut&Foder has the same beautiful matte surface as Falu Rödfärg Original and Falu Rödfärg Träfasad.
- Colors - Knut&Foder has nine established traditional colours that, through their matte finish and lustre, fit perfectly on houses painted with Falu Rödfärg Original or Falu Rödfärg Träfasad, giving a balanced and natural appearance.
- Breathes - The paint has increased breathability, eliminating the risk of blistering.
- Easy to work with - The aqueous dispersion paint based on linseed oil using water as a solvent. This makes the paint very easy to apply and work with.
- Durability - The finish should last around 8 to 10 years before requiring a new coat. Of course, this also depends on how exposed the facade is and its orientation.
- Substrate - The paint can be used on different types of wooden surfaces, for example on wooden surfaces with aged alkyd, linseed oil paint etc, as well as on unpainted surfaces of both unplaned and planed wood. However, it is not recommended to use this paint on surfaces previously painted with acrylic paint.